Your privacy is very important to Priver.
Please note that, when we refer to "personal data", we are referring to all information regarding an identified individual (not a company) or an individual whose identity can be determined.
What personal information does Priver collect?
The type of information we process
We may collect personal information, including sensitive or specially protected data, and other information. Sensitive or specially protected data means information, comments or content (e.g. photographs, videos, profile, lifestyle) that you provide on an optional basis and that may reveal your ethnicity, nationality, religion or sexual orientation, among other things. By providing us with sensitive data, you consent to the collection, use and disclosure of such sensitive data to the extent that the applicable data protection laws permit. If you give us your consent, we can also collect information about your geolocation. We may collect this information through the website, the mobile application or other online services.
Information that you provide us with
To register as a Priver user, you will be asked to provide an email address in order to receive an identification code so that you can register for the Service. If you do so and create a public profile with Priver, among other things, we may request information such as your name, address, email address, interests, preferences, sex, birthday, educational history, interests in personal relationships, current city, photographs and personal descriptions. You will also be asked to allow Priver to collect location information from your device when you download or use the Service. In addition, we may collect and store any Personal Information you provide while using our Service in any other way. This may include identifying information, such as your name, address, email address and telephone number, and if you make a business transaction with us, financial information. You may also provide us with photographs, a personal description and information about your gender and preferences. If you chat with other application users, you provide us with the content of your chats (including photographs and other materials you may exchange with those users), and if you contact us with a request for customer service or any other request, you provide us with the content of said communication.
Other information we obtain from you
We automatically collect information from your browser or from your device when you visit our Service. This information can include your IP address, your device ID and type, your browser type and language settings, your device’s operating system, the hours you accessed the Service, the geographical location of your mobile device while it was running our application, and the website address it was sent from.
Mobile device ID
If you are using our App, we use mobile device ID (the unique identifier assigned to a device by the manufacturer), or advertising ID, instead of cookies, to recognize you. We do this to save your preferences and monitor your use of our application. Unlike cookies, the device IDs cannot be deleted, but the advertising IDs can be restored in the “Settings” section of your iPhone. Advertising companies also use device ID or advertising ID to monitor your use of the application, monitor the number of ads displayed, measure ad performance and display the most relevant ads to you. Analysis companies use device IDs to monitor information on application use.
Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
The party responsible for the processing of your data is CRINUZ TECHNOLOGIES, S.L. (Priver)
- Identity: Crinuz Technologies, S.L.
- E-mail address: email@example.com
Why do we process your data?
At Priver, we process the data that you provide us with, at any time during your relationship with us, for the following purposes:
1. Purposes related to the contractual relationship that connects you with Priver
- The establishment and development of application services
This is a necessary procedure to formalize your status as a Priver user. In the event that you object to the processing of your data for this purpose, your status as an application user will be terminated immediately.
2. Purposes based on Priver’s legitimate interest
- Offering or recommending Priver services or products that may be of interest to you.
- Preparing a commercial profile that allows us to optimize the previously mentioned purpose. In no case will automated decisions be made based on said profile with a purpose other than that indicated. In particular, the commercial profile will not be used for scoring purposes under any circumstances.
3. Purposes that require your express consent
- Offering or recommending third party products or services that may be of interest to you.
This will only occur if you have given your consent by indicating it on a box enabled for this purpose. A lack of consent to any of the processes indicated will not have any consequence on your relationship with Priver.
We remind you that you may object to the processing of your data at any time, especially regarding commercial offers.
The sending of any information, offer or recommendation can be done by any means, both physical and telematic (email, fax, SMS, social networks, mobile applications, etc.).
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Your data will not be communicated to third parties other than in compliance with legal obligations.
Certain Priver service providers, national and international, can access and process your data in the name and on behalf of Priver as part of their service provision (legal advice, IT services companies, security companies, etc).
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
You may exercise your rights of access, portability, rectification, erasure, limitation and opposition to not be subject to a decision based solely on automated means. Likewise, you may revoke your given consent at any time.
- The right of access allows you to access and obtain free information about your personal data submitted to processing.
- The right of portability allows you to request the delivery of your data in a commonly used, structured and machine-readable format or, whenever technology allows, to transmit your data directly to another responsible person.
- The right of rectification allows you to correct errors, modify inaccurate or incomplete data and guarantee the accuracy of the information subject to processing.
- The right of erasure allows you to request that the data subject to processing be deleted, without prejudice to any blocking duty the Service might have.
- The right of limitation allows you, in certain cases stipulated by law, to request that your data be blocked and access limited to purposes of formulating, exercising or defending claims, protecting the rights of another individual or legal person, or for reasons of public interest.
- The right of opposition allows you to request that the processing of your personal data is not carried out or that it is terminated.
- The right to not be the subject of a decision based solely on automated means, if the decision has legal effects on you or significantly affects you in a similar way.
You can learn more about your rights here: http://www.agpd.es/portalwebAGPD/CanalDelCiudadano/derechos/index-ides-idphp.php
To exercise the specified rights, you can send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. You must provide a copy of an official document proving your identity.
You also have the right to file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection. You can find the necessary information to do so at: www.agpd.es.
How long will we keep your data for?
The personal data provided will be kept for as long as necessary for the purpose for which they were collected.
If you close your account, we will keep certain data for record keeping analysis and integrity purposes, as well as to prevent fraud, enforce our Terms and Conditions of Use, take the measures we deem necessary to protect the integrity of our Service or our users, or take any other measure that the law allows.